Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm Vince and I’m a proud Cebuano. I am married to the most beautiful and smart creature on the planet - Michelle Anne and have three wonderful children – Vianne Maverich, Vynn Markus and Vjor Morrison.
I was born and raised in the Philippines (known as Pearl of the Orient Seas). I’m now based in Minnesota USA and I work as a Software Engineer in a research and development company where we build cool things that will help people improve their health. I’m passionate about learning new technologies and sharing what I learned in the technical community. My exploration into programming began at the age of 15; Turbo PASCAL, C, C++, JAVA, VB6, Action Scripts and a variety of other equally obscure acronyms, mainly as a hobby. After several detours, I am here today on the VB.NET to C# channel. I now work on Web Apps + Client-side technologies + Mobile Apps + Micro-services + REST APIs + Databases + Cloud and Containers , which go together like coffee crumble ice cream.
I have over 15 years of software engineering experience. 11-time Microsoft MVP, 5-time C# Corner MVP, CodeProject MVP, MVA, MVA, OSS Contributor, Microsoft Influencer, DZone MVB and a regular contributor at the following online technical communities:
- All-Star member at Microsoft ASP.NET forums (100k+ rep)
- Legend member at CodeProject (72k+ rep)
- Platinum member at C# Corner (15k+ rep)
I write books and articles for charpsharpcorner.com, codeproject.com, Packt and Apress.
To learn more about me, give this boring post a read: Tale Of A Professional Developer - Untold
- Book: ASP.NET Core 5 for Beginners
- Book: Understanding Game Application Development with Xamarin.Forms and ASP.NET
- Book (Technical Reviewer): ASP.NET Core and Angular 2
- EBook: Dockerizing ASP.NET Core and Blazor Applications on Mac
- EBook: ASP.NET MVC 5- A Beginner's Guide
- EBook: ASP.NET GridView Control Pocket Guide
- Articles: CodeProject
- Articles: Csharpcorner
- Wiki: Microsoft TechNet
Open Source Projects
- Nuget: AutoWrapper
- Template: ApiBoilerPlate
- Nuget: HelpMate.Core
- Template: MvcBoilerPlate
- NuGet: VMD.RESTApiResponseWrapper.Core
- NuGet: VMD.RESTApiResponseWrapper.Net
- Codeplex: MessageBox Controls for WebForms
- Codeplex: Site Navigation Trail for WebForms
- GitHub: Open-source Projects
The views and opinions expressed in all my posts are my own personal opinions and does not represent the views or opinions of my employers. Nor does it represent the opinion of my cat, because I don’t have any.
This site makes use of some third party services who store cookies (Third party cookies) on your machine. These services are:
You can click on each of the services to learn how to opt out of accepting cookies from them.
If you would like more general information on controlling cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.