My latest e-book was out yesterday. The book entitled "Building a Simple Game App with Xamarin, Web API and SignalR" will walk you through on building a simple data-driven mobile game application using the power of Xamarin and ASP.NET Web API. It also demonstrates how to build a real-time leaderboard page using ASP.NET SignalR to monitor player rankings.
Here's the glimpse of the book:
This book is targeted for beginners to intermediate .NET developers who want to build a data-driven
mobile application that connects to other services from scratch and get their hands dirty with practical
example. The book is written in such a way that it’s easy to follow and understand. As you go along
and until such time you finished following the book, you will learn how to:
- Setup a SQL Server database from scratch
- Build a simple Working Memory game application using Xamarin.Forms that targets both iOS
and Android platforms.
- Create an ASP.NET Web API project
- Integrate Entity Framework as data access mechanism
- Create an ASP.NET MVC 5 project
- Integrate ASP.NET SignalR within ASP.NET MVC application
You can view and the download the book at Csharpcorner website here: Building a Simple Game App with Xamarin, Web API and SignalR